is kodah a termite

my kodah has eatin my window sill, my wicker furniture, the bottom of my wooden chairs.....i do repremand him when he is caught. he has lots of toys to chew on, a whole cloth basket full, they are always kept clean and if tore up i throw them away, i'm not going to give him old tore up toys , thats no fun. he always has knuckle bone's,,,he loves those...absoulutly no rawhide.....but he still loves to eat my furniture!!!heeelllppp :(

huskies generally chew when they are bored even tho they might have HUNDREDS ov toys do u train him 2 do tricks for treats and things this will exercise sum ov that pent up energy he has - how long does he go for walks? another thing u can do it put sumthing like hot sauce or something he dont like the taste ov (u can get a bitter apple spray in pet shops too - it didnt work for my boy) on the things hes chewing that might stop him - i dont have any other advice good luck :)

i put stuff on it to deter him but it made him want to chew it more....i letmy 3 dogs walk freely in the woods with me everyday for at least 30 min....we play catch evrynight...he lives in a fenced in 3 acre yard..not to mention when i take the 4 wheelers out and he chases me in the woods..he gets lots of exercise..i hoping he will justgrow out of it...he speaks for snacks or gives high fives!!!!i have a whole cupboard just for snacks , my dogs run when they hear the cuppboard open , kodah immediatly sits and speak gives me five....he follow all commands, and generally good dog

huskies generally chew when they are bored even tho they might have HUNDREDS ov toys do u train him 2 do tricks for treats and things this will exercise sum ov that pent up energy he has - how long does he go for walks? another thing u can do it put sumthing like hot sauce or something he dont like the taste ov (u can get a bitter apple spray in pet shops too - it didnt work for my boy) on the things hes chewing that might stop him - i dont have any other advice good luck :)