2 puppies 2 different health probs

Raising 2 4 mo. old puppies is a handful, but when they both have little health issues it makes it even more stressful! Jade has had runny watery eyes since we got her. It hasn't gotten worse but some days its better than others. I am going to ask the vet when i go in a few days but I was just wondering if this is common or if she has allergies or what? Kona on the other hand has soft stools that look a little mucus-y (i know, gross) They just started getting mucus-y but they have always been a little soft. They were both treated for worms and giardia when we got them, I have read that mucus is could be a symptom of giardia. We are going to the vet on wed, so I will have them check her out for that. But i wonder if I should take her in sooner. Is this a serious problem? She only poops about 4 times a day. Thanks for any help

Mucous on the poo, could be caused by something irritating the intestinal tract. This could be a parasite, something the dog has eaten, or an infection. Is there any blood in the stool? Any vomiting? Otherwise, eating and drinking OK? Energy level normal? If you come up with a "YES" answer to either of the first two questions or a "NO" answer to either of the last two questions, I'd not wait until Wednesday to see the vet.

Watery eyes are often caused by allergies. However, if there is a thickening, like mucous, it could be a sign of infection. Probably not as serious as the other problem but again, I would not wait until Wednesday, just to be safe.