Other Pets We Have

So in our house we have 4 snakes, 2 corn snakes (pinky and perky), a royal python(finchy) and a carpet python(hissy) he hisses a lot, 17 adult mice that all have names (2 pregnant and 4 with babies) in total 37 babies. They are pets only! We do not feed the snakes with them! Just incase anyone suggests. haha and a cat called buba who is a rascal! Kira is our most recent addition! We also have big buster the border collieX flat coated retriever!post-9394-0-66710800-1362784619.jpgpost-9394-0-44521500-1362784667_thumb.jppost-9394-0-85787900-1362784808_thumb.jppost-9394-0-27592200-1362784849_thumb.jppost-9394-0-96401400-1362784885.jpgpost-9394-0-78986400-1362784918_thumb.jp

I don't have a picture of hissy because I'm scared of him haha

Haha corn snakes are great! I got pinky(the orange one, I don't know the actual name) from my partners work and it was a case of me walking in and pointing saying I want that one haha and he bought me her! Perky was a friends and she didn't want him anymore so I took him! The royal python finchy was a birthday present to my partner :) and he got me my mice because again I pointed at one in his work and said it was cute! Then I went to a pet shop near our house and there was one that they couldn't sell so I brought him home for 50p haha! The carpet python was from someone that couldn't look after him anymore but he's not really that hand tame lol

Haha yeah and I'm currently looking into getting another parrot just not an African grey this time! The one we had called me nasty names and kept trying to land on my baby! Lol if I didn't have my animals I don't know what I would do! Love them all to bits! My partner understands that I like to keep busy! I train my animals haha! The cat is as obedient as a dog and Kira is just a little angel! I'm currently working on training mice haha! They are quite smart for little animals! They surprised me quite a lot!