McDonalds

Damrod

McDonalds is now using chickens from China instead of local chickens. The chinese have already poisoned our dog food, lead paint in toys, poisoned plastic baby bottles and who knows what else. The chinese are probably abusing the chickens just like they skin dogs alive and poisoning them for you to eat. be aware!!!

I got really sick a few yrs ago after a chicken mayo meal, started being sick within 20 mins had severe food poisoning for a week. A week later the local maccy d's was shut cos they found....... wait 4 it......... feaces, sperm, urine and saliva in the food, i kid u not!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww no wonder i was sick!

Gosh, now I'm sick just reading your post. OMG, that's it. I'm not a big McD fan anyway. Only in a pinch will I stop in, but now, after reading your post, I think I'll just pass. Here in the midwest US, we have Culver's. They are great. A bit more expensive, but the food is so much better. Does not taste like McD's at all, in fact, Culver's food actually has flavor.

Sooooo glad Im a veggy!! McDonalds is one of the major contributers to climit change, the deforestation the do to the land to feed their cattle, the cattle themselves letting gass into the atmostphere and the amount of rubbish they create evey year all conrtibutes massivley to the way our planets changeing and thats all before you even think about what their food is doing to the world populations arteries!! Evil incorperated!!!!