Nika Health Issues

She is going to the vet tomorrow! When I first got her she ate well, drank lots but had the squirts. Now about a week later she is really timid, will not eat or drink, and puked twice last night. I was sleeping in the bed beside her kennel and could hear her stomach growling like crazy. Then she puked; it was a white foamy puke with nothing in it at all... almost like water. I went out last night after she did her thing in the back yard and took a look for worms... sure enough there was a single white worm about 3 inches long sitting beside her stool, it was dead though. Nothing else out of the ordinary though, just no energy, seems really timid. Any ideas of what I may be up against tomorrow??

ewww not good :(

I'd get her wormed for starters, what food do you feed her on?

I will have to go home and check the food. Before I got it I had a run through on what to look for. Ill post the name of it as soon as I get home though. I was just going to go purchase dewormer but I thought I would let the professionals handle it... with advice from you also. Thank you!

If not already wormed I would do this straight away :)

She was already apparently a couple weeks ago, but not by a vet so I have no idea what they used. This is turning into kinda a runaround trying to figure out what the breeders have given them and what they havent. But the trip to the vet will hopefully get everything sorted out tomorrow.

Good luck with the vet. Worms can cause a lot of issues. Most all puppies have them. That's why de-worming is important. Hopefully, the vet will get the ball rolling and she'll be feeling better in a day or two. Kudos for taking her to the vet.

Good luck with the vet. Worms can cause a lot of issues. Most all puppies have them. That's why de-worming is important. Hopefully, the vet will get the ball rolling and she'll be feeling better in a day or two. Kudos for taking her to the vet.

We went to the vet and it ended up being a bacteria infection in her stomach and intestines. A couple meds and hopefully in a couple days all will be well! Man does she seem under the weather though... Keep ya posted!

We went to the vet and it ended up being a bacteria infection in her stomach and intestines. A couple meds and hopefully in a couple days all will be well! Man does she seem under the weather though... Keep ya posted!

Please do let us know when she's feeling more herself.