Turned down for rescue dog!! Gutted

Guest snowdog

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh lol sorry i didnt mean to nab your name, it just popped into my head and i thought ooo how nice so i named her, lovely name though xxx will keep updated we will see her each week i hope so will post piccies xxx

ROFL! You can't help having good taste with names! :P;)

Look forward to seeing more pics of Myshka while you visit her till you can bring her home, xx

Guest snowdog

ROFL! You can't help having good taste with names! :P;)

Look forward to seeing more pics of Myshka while you visit her till you can bring her home, xx

This is true, youv'e either got it or you havnt, name picking is obviously our forte, lol i will post more piccies of myshka as she grows up, oh i miss her already, xx

poor you and poor dog

i got Kobi from RSPCA they rang me!!! cos they knew i already had a husky boy (and knowing what i know now nobody would have him lol) - they have phone me again asking if i could take another one but i know my limits (i think!?)

oh well good luck on the pup search

Guest snowdog

i got Kobi from RSPCA they rang me!!! cos they knew i already had a husky boy (and knowing what i know now nobody would have him lol) - they have phone me again asking if i could take another one but i know my limits (i think!?)

oh well good luck on the pup search

different rescue centres have different policies, so some people will be lucky and find one that will let you take on a sibe when you have unspayed sibes at home and some wont, but i have put a deposit down on my sibey babe now and will take her home (god willing) in 6/52's just in time for christmas, and she is our little snow flake, her name is myshka winters dream. 13967_188504400521_785590521_3880972_3204201_s_1_.jpg

Guest snowdog

Please give SHWA a try, they are a fantastic organisation and they will consider you. Thier main concern id finding the dogs homes. They are much more reasonable than other rescue places

yes i was going to try them, was going to speak with terry as i hear she is very knowledgable, but i had set up a viewing the day after terry posted me, and when i saw Myshka i fell in love instantly, she kept licking our noses aaaaaawwwwww x