leaving puppy outside...?

nalla doesnt seem to like it inside anymore since we showed her where her dog house in the back of the yard is. she howls and crys when shes inside but when shes outside shes perfectly content. im not sure what to do anymore. our house is at 72 degreese inside because of our chihuahua and outside is low bof upper 40s and the highs are upper 50s. i dont want to leave her outside since shes such a young pup. but i want her to be confertable. is 72 degrees too hot for a husky? i doubt it but still idk what to do.

72 should not be too hot at all. Zoya has been outside when it's in the 80s, for extended periods, so 72 should not be an issue. I would be more concerned about leaving a Husky alone outside. They are extremely aware of weak points in fences, and are excellent escape artists, which I'm sure you know.

72 degrees F is approximately 22 degrees C .

That is very mild temperature over here and out two handle that temperature just fine.

The other day it got up to 37 degrees C = about 97 degrees F. Even at that temp they were just running around and jumping in and out of the little plastic pool we have for them.

A lot of you describe your Huskies looking for weak spots in the fencing for planned escapes.... i'm yet to experience this behaviour.

Touch wood mine have never escaped.

She'll find it....that's for certain. Typical husky!

Pack Leader: oh yes...i agree. I cannot tell you how many times i had to make additions to my fence when i first got Lana. We had stakes (still do) in our yard and she will go around the fence (i watch) and nudge each one until she found a weak spot.

Oh lets not forget when she sees me watch she will not go near the fence line. When i close the door and look through another window..bam....she off to the fence. Training her not to escape was the hardest training i have ever done with a dog. I added chicken wire 2-3 feet down from bottom of fence line.....well how about she pulled it ALL up.

72 degrees should be find and hope you can afford it. I keep my house as cold as i can get it since i am not playing for it right now (military housing), however within the last two weeks i been training myself to keep it between 76-78. Just make sure they have plenty of water and with Lana i give her a Bikini save (what the groomers calls it). This is where she has a sanitation in addition to cutting her belly hair going up to her front legs. Just the belly area only and i do not pass her front legs. If you look at her you would never tell she belly is cut (with pet trimmers) That way when she lays on her tummy to c:cool:ool off she can better cool off.