losing puppy teeth

At what age should a husky puppy start losing puppy teeth and what do the missing teeth look like? It looks like Kahtadin lost 2, he has an empty tooth socket and one of his fangs is missing (but no empty hole for that one). Either he was playing/chewing rough and broke them/pulled them out, or he's starting to lose his puppy teeth! We noticed when we saw bood on Haley's face, we thought maybe he niped her a little hard while playing. But when we checked her, there were no cuts. So we throught maybe Kahtadin nicked his gums or something on Haley's teeth - we opened his mouth and discovered the two missing teeth. He is eating fine and not showing any signs that his teeth are bothering him - playing, chewing like normal.

He was estimated to be 10 weeks old or so (maybe 12) when we got him Sept 1st, so he'd be between 17 and 19 weeks old now if that age is correct.

Its likely normal that he has lost these teeth. Chewy lost a few at that age (and I found them around the house). I was alarmed at first (because I had never found lost puppy teeth before) but he seemed to be fine and the vet wasnt worried. Just keep an eye on him, if he seems fine then youre doing just fine. :)