Help! Yakut's Pulling fur out of Blitzen

Hi, we really need help, they are 8 months old and brothers, Yakut has started to pull/cut fur from Blitzens back. (leaving him looking very scuffy) :-(

anybody know why or how to stop it. We think it's happening when playing, not much fun for Blitzen tho'.

Look forward for any help or comments members have on this problem.

Thank you

I'm not sure why as well, but Garres (my huskamute) does this to my Rotti Kane. I never see him doing it, but Kane never had fur issues until we got Garres.

It makes Kane look shaggy around the neck and shoulder blades. It's not as bad as it was when we first got Garres 6 months ago, so maybe with time it will stop completely??

Are you at the meet this weekend at Cannock? We're planning to be there on Sunday. We'll be able to re-unite them if you are :D :crazydance:

Unfortunately we can't make it, but hopefully we can meet up some other time, we do occasionally get up there as we have relatives in Rochdale........well Milnrow, but it's nearly Rochdale.

Steve