tori is now a lady ........lmfao

tori has just come into her 1st season, and dear god PMT, i thought i was evil, the boys r refusing to come out of their crates, and if they do they r fighting to hide behind me , she is being pure full on evil, she attacked taz 1st thing and cut his lip, and then she clamped on to diefs tail, he screamed and took off round the garden with her still attatched, if she gets near the boys she is trying to hump them constantly, and she will not shut up, winging whining she is driving us all nuts , the boys seriously just seem to want to hide in their crates, any body else have evil trog dog during their season???????????????is there anything you can give them ???????????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw, Jules! Poor Tori! Bet she's wondering what the heck is happening to her, let alone the boys thoughts!! Myshka just goes very quiet & whingy when she's in season, and wants to sit by you being stroked & petted all the time, which isn't her, she'll usually tolerate 2 mins, then she's bored & off! BUT - saying that, we haven't had her in season since getting Diesel, so, although he's been snipped & doesn't hump anything anyway (too much effort!), we have yet to find out if either reacts differently this next season at Christmas.

Hope someone here can come up with a solution for you, or perhaps ring & ask advice off the vet about any remedies or whatever she / he can recommend

sssssssshhhhhhhhh she is currently sleeping , thank feck , the boys have been very interested in her butt for the last few days, thought she might be comming into season, they had a few fights, nothing major, then today is was like sombody gave her a triple dose of attitude, she is seriously scary, its quite funny watching the boys run away from her, thought we may have the opposite problem lol, she doesnt seem to be loosing much ? she certainly isnt cleanin herself much , is this normal for a first season?

kira didnt bleed much for the first few days, after then we could play dot to dot on the wooden floors lol. and kira was terrible at cleaning, even when she was blleding heavily lol, she just let it drip, it was even on her feet! yet my friends golden retriever will even clean the floor if she's dripped!

tori is sooooooooooooo not a clean dog so we have the pant things ready to go if needed, just hope the mood thing settles down , will die of shock if she starts wanting cuddles lol, she sooooo dont like cuddles , she really is a bloody trog dog , may have to lock her up for three weeks for the boys safety they literally go out side to pee and then race each other to get back in their crates , if the door is shut they go mad lol, i still think they are gay lol, not that i mind having gay dogs

lol i was quite relieved when kira seemed the same, she slept a bit more but that was about it. tho i think she did dig another hole in the garden, venting her anger i suppose lol. remember if you go out, take tissue with you! i neglected to do this and she left a puddle on the bus! lol i refused to not take her out while she was on, i just asked everyone from a distance if their dog was male and neutered lol. i cant inagine what she would have been like after 3 weeks without a walk lol

Guest snowdog

My baby girl Neeko is in her first season, shes on her ninth day, she is very clean, licks the floor at any little spot, constntly cleaning her peices! only thing is she is whimpering all the while and if you stroke her tummy she just curls up and wimpers, normally she will do anything for a tummy rub! shes not angry though just the oposite she cant get enough of fusses with Neo our boy, hes only 4mnths hope she doesnt expect anything saucy! I give Neeko a nice warm blanket to lie on to keep her tummy warm (warmed up in the tumble dryer) and a nice bowl of warm broth, she has a sleep after that, bless.

I give Neeko a nice warm blanket to lie on to keep her tummy warm (warmed up in the tumble dryer) and a nice bowl of warm broth, she has a sleep after that, bless.

Neeko certainly has Mummy well trained! :D But if it helps settle her, why not. :) Thankfully, Myshka tends to go towards wanting hugs & loving, we haven't had a "rabid dog" season with her (yet!) she just mopes around till it's over then you're lucky to have 5 minutes with her cuddled next to you!