Miya's day out

tracey8

Having a large pack i like to take them on a little trip on there own to have some one on one time with us and a break from the crazy pack life,so today was miya's little trip to coombe pool fishery, a nice little place and a nice walk and it gave me a chance to get some much needed pics of miya:)

only 7 more trips to go:eek:

DSCF3551.jpg

DSCF3554.jpg

DSCF3556.jpg

DSCF3564.jpg

DSCF3569.jpg

DSCF3571.jpg

DSCF3575.jpg

DSCF3558-1.jpg

DSCF3560.jpg

Aww,great pics Tracey,what a little stunner she is!!:).Looks like a lovely place,bet she liked the swans!!:eek:So nice to have some 1:2:1 time with her,but think I would have to double up on the trips and take 2 at a time( I often do that with mine which usually means getting pulled over but hey,what's new!!):D.....Karen.x

Aww,great pics Tracey,what a little stunner she is!!:).Looks like a lovely place,bet she liked the swans!!:eek:So nice to have some 1:2:1 time with her,but think I would have to double up on the trips and take 2 at a time( I often do that with mine which usually means getting pulled over but hey,what's new!!):D.....Karen.x

Thank you karen, yeah when i take the boy's i sometime's double up ,but is also nice to have a walk where you have a hand free lol and we were only out for a couple of hour's but i sure paid for it when i got back home from the rest of the pack :) don't worry pics of the other's will be coming ;).x