Innova Evo question

Hi there Val,

when you posted about innova evo I looked it up to see the ingredients and also to see if the were stores here that sell it. I hadnt actually heard of this brand before but I was very impressed with the ingredients, and there are 3 stores that carry it.

My question is...Hvae you ever had any trouble getting a dog to eat this food?

Chewy is a picky eater so I just thought I would ask you. Im still going to buy some very soon and see how he does with it since its not overly expensive.

erm AGHEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of us have enough to do here thank you very much mr tech support who's been watching tv whilst i've been slaving away reading through all the posts and threads - hard job but ya know - someone's gotta do it ;) lol

Sorry I just now saw this thread!

My sibe is a picky eater too. The thing is I mix both of my dogs' kibble with a little bit of wet food on a daily basis for several reasons, such as variety for rotation and taste. My sibe knows that he will get his kibble mixed with wet for dinner so he generally doesn't go for the kibble by itself and waits for the mix. If he is hungry though he will eat the kibble by itself.

Yeah...when my husband left last month Chewy started refusing his kibble...so I bought a big case of mighty dog wet food becuase it comes in a few flavors. He was taking it but stopped. now he is looking kinda thin. I think he may be seriously craving some better nutrition though so Im going to try Innova in the hopes he will want to eat it. Mama dont like it when her kids start looking too thin...LOL!!