Teeny tiny kittens

So my landlord has a garage out back of the house, I don't go in there. But I have to walk past it when I walk Wizard. Wizard and I were going out a little bit ago and he kept pulling me toward the garage. Now there is a hole in the wood of the door to the garage and I look in and all I see is black and two tiny green eyes. After I walk Wizard I went out alone to see whats in there and there is a momma with 3 tiny kittens. Can't get too close because she starts hissing and all but I can see 3, 1 black and 2 grey. They are so freakin cute. My neighbor has been feeding and giving the mom water and all. The momma doesn't even look old enough to have kittens. I hope they are all ok, and I will keep watching them.

UPDATE: The kitties weren't in their hiding spot this morning so I started to get a little worried. Then some neighborhood kids told me they just got 2 kittens and gave their aunt one. So they are safe I think. Im not sure if they were even old enough to be away from the momma but at least they are inside a house, safe from the rats around here (they get pretty big and vicious).