First Aid Courses for pets

Sarah

Luna mentioned this on another thread so thought i'd start a new thread to see what interest we have.

Have a read of this http://www.animalaiders.co.uk/

It's basically a first aid course for pets...........If anyone's interested in taking part in this - maybe we can get a northern / southern one sorted out?

i'd do it again.... they are always coming up with new ideas and ways of treatin animals

e.g. on the last one i learned that rather than starving you dog when it has diarhea (sp?) the new way of thinking is to feed your dog very small bland meals as if you starve the dog nothing can pass through i.e. the bacteria causing the problem in the first place remains in the gut!!

They are always updating things like this and i think every dog owner should attend one of these at least once...if not once a year!!!

I'm up for it !!

The animal aiders one i did was fab by the way.

xxx

Have received an email back as follows

Sarah

Thank you for your email. Yes we would be happy to do courses for you around the country. Please see the attachments regarding running a course. We prefer weekends and are free on most at the moment in the new year. We would of course be able to tailor make the courses to husky issues too if you wish. Usually the minimum number is 12, but please contact me if this is not possible for you and we can discuss this further. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

Sophie

I have some attachments as well that I need to upload when i've resized them