Grooming

Lana

Now here is an area where i am in the dark on. I have read different opinions about you should groom your husky and you should not groom your husky. Grooming in the sense of baths not brushing. I think we all agree that brushing Siberians Huskies is a must. I think they are the most shedding dog of all.

So i would like everyone opinion on should/should not bathe and/or how you groom your husky.

We gave kaiya a quick bath yesterday. I think it's good to bath them once and a while to keep them "used" to it so if you ever have to bath them, it's as easy as possible. just the opinion of a beginner though

I know what you mean Mark, i'm of a similar opinion, Kaiser's not too bad but Kimba - my god - am thinking of next time they need a bath, taking him, no in fact taking BOTH to a dog salon or something - let them wash them both - i don't mean oh lets do their nails and hair while there here though - just a shampoo and shake dry lol