My guinea pig is being fussy.

Hes gone of carrots. Now I know he needs the vitamin c. But the bugger wont eat them!

Hes not eating much dry food either but wolfs down the lettuce!

he lost his male mate (dont laugh) a good while ago now so hes not pining.

hes fine in himself, squeaky and happy.

:S

Lol,we have all just laughed at this post,hilarious!!.btw,how do you manage to keep guinea pigs and huskies together?is it difficult?:eek:!.Always imagined huskies would try to kill anything small like that!!:rolleyes:

lol well, we have two rabbits and a guinea pig. they are in a shed attached to the garage. dogs are not allowed in there except to go through to the back garden and they are not allowed to stop at the cages. cages are bolted shut so they couldnt get them and I wont even feed them if the dogs are around.

I also have a parrot high up in the kitchen ;)

lol well, we have two rabbits and a guinea pig. they are in a shed attached to the garage. dogs are not allowed in there except to go through to the back garden and they are not allowed to stop at the cages. cages are bolted shut so they couldnt get them and I wont even feed them if the dogs are around.

I also have a parrot high up in the kitchen ;)

Well that's encouraging as we have just got a hamster for my daughter( against my better judgement!!).She is keeping him upstairs in her bedroom,so far ,so good( had him just a week though) ,but I'm afraid that if the pack get a whiff of him,they will be onto him.They are not allowed upstairs,but I have visions of them waiting at the bottom of the stairs or lying outside her bedroom!! .Will keep you posted!;)

Well that's encouraging as we have just got a hamster for my daughter( against my better judgement!!).She is keeping him upstairs in her bedroom,so far ,so good( had him just a week though) ,but I'm afraid that if the pack get a whiff of him,they will be onto him.They are not allowed upstairs,but I have visions of them waiting at the bottom of the stairs or lying outside her bedroom!! .Will keep you posted!;)

Eek thats a bit closer lol.

Train them.

Mine arent allowed to look at the parrot.

Eek thats a bit closer lol.

Train them.

Mine arent allowed to look at the parrot.

Well thank you for that advice.I will certainly try to train them but might be tricky.I have lost count of the times I have witnessed them gobble down mice,voles,shrews and the odd mole.Usually alive and kicking at the time too.!!.Not sure if they will realise the hamster is a pet!!Luckily for him he is in a cage! :eek:Just hope he never escapes!:eek:

you know, I think hes just being fussy. I mean who would want to eat carrots and lettuce everyday?

Hes enjoying a variety, hes had cucumber, orange, apple lol

need to go shopping for some more things.

People on the guinea pig page said to take him to the vets but I really dont think he needs to go.