Supernatural

Who watches the show? Whats your favorite character? Anything else you want to share....I will share this because I laughed so hard today chatting to my mom :P

post-5415-13586049386784_thumb.jpg

I peed myself laughing while typing to her. Every time I read it I burst out laughing so hard I cry...ahhh its so amusing

I'm madly in love with Dean!

I found this season to be a real disappointment though - I kept missing it and finding that I didn't care. Still have to watch the last 2 episodes of the season - maybe they will redeem it.

I hate that Meg keeps coming back, and if anyone goes back in time just once more I swear I will stop watching it, beautiful, beautiful Jensen Ackles or not!

• 3 weeks later...

LOVE Supernatural. I watched 6 seasons on Netflix in a month. It took over my whole life for that month...all I did every night was watch 3 or 4 episodes. I'm in agony right now because I've missed the whole last season and I'm waiting for it to be on netflix. Wouldn't have minded if Castiel changed his clothes once in a while. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I watch this about three days a week at my morning job, (yes I get to watch TV at my morning job for 1 hr and 45 minutes till the 10yr I take to school comes down stairs for breakfast). At 6am Charmed is on, and at 7am Supernatural on the TNT channel, but I have to turn it off usually by 745 cuz its too gory for the 10yr old I take care of in the early mornings, I've gotten into it a bit, but never get to see the ending of any of them:( Nothing like making breakfast after watching some splattering blood and demons on TV.

• 2 weeks later...

i loved supernatural,did consider castiel as a name for one of mine....one of the best episodes was when they tried to stop the titanic sinking so the film would never have been made and we wouldnt have to keep hearing that awful song at the end...:@

• 2 weeks later...