At last: a UK Husky friendly Journalist/article!

Okay, I found this while looking for something else on Google for rigs. It isn't new (2010) and perhaps it has been posted before, but I thought it might be useful, especially for relative newbies, to read. There's a short video with the article showing the journalist having a go with a rig as well. I also found it really interesting to read/hear an outsider's perspective, both on the breed and rig work.

Snowbound in Surrey? Huskies to the rescue! - Telegraph

Enjoy!:D

Is the owner a member on here btw?

Brave man to post the "blooper" when he lost his footing! :PHas happened to me a number of times, where boots and runners both got packed with ice, and I just slipped off and got dragged! The dogs get really impatient with that kind of foolishness...

Brave man to post the "blooper" when he lost his footing! :PHas happened to me a number of times, where boots and runners both got packed with ice, and I just slipped off and got dragged! The dogs get really impatient with that kind of foolishness...

Gigi, would you mind looking at Molly's_dad's post on ideas for building rigs? Not sure of the exact title, or where he has posted though:S, although it was today.

Gigi' date=' would you mind looking at Molly's_dad's post on ideas for building rigs? Not sure of the exact title, or where he has posted though:S, although it was today.[/quote']

I'll take a look and see if I can find it...