Confused about breed restriction O_o

So in my search for a home to rent I've come across alot of breed restrictions which was to be expected but there's been a strange one popping up every now and then I don't understand. It's a Weimaraner. I've never seen them listed on a restriction list before and what I know of the breed I don't quite get why they would be on one. Do you guys have any ideas??? Very confused lol

Were other gun dog breeds listed? They may have just been trying to avoid certain working dogs.

Just the Weims, Rotties, Pits, and Dobermans. No GSD's which I was surprised because that is my current problem finding a place that accepts a GSD. I know they are hunting dogs but it just struck me as weird I've never seen them on a restriction list before lol

I've known several different people with weimaraners that have SEVERE separation anxiety and end up destroying the house, from what I can tell it is fairly common with the breed. but that may or may not be a legitimate reason!

I've known several different people with weimaraners that have SEVERE separation anxiety and end up destroying the house, from what I can tell it is fairly common with the breed. but that may or may not be a legitimate reason!

Ah, see this I did not know :D I've seen Weims out at the park and walking at the beach so I wouldn't have guessed that :)