World Trade Centre

Sarah

I've never watched the film but decided nothing else on so i would brave it.......what happened was an awful awful tragedy and I don't normally watch things like this as i'm a big softie but already i'm smiling, Nicholas Cage in a policemans uniform...oh hello!!

That aside, i've already got goosebumps through watching this knowing this is what some people would have gone through :( and my heart goes out to all the families.

Has anyone else seen the film?

• 2 months later...

no i didnt see the movie but i did get to see all of the rubble and how long it took to have it all cleaned up. it was sad and a tragity and i wish it didnt happen.

did you know the cubans actualy tried to help us, and they was told to turn back or else? and most of the heros who helped rescue the people tracked had horrible upper respotory problems from the dust and debris, and never recieved any medical attention, and some of them was smart and went to cuba, where they was greated with basicly open arms and was treated by experts and recieved all medical attention for free.

yeah i seen it a while ago! i remember getting really emotional when watching it! brave people! United 93 is another good but emotional film showing the bravery of the people on the plane which got hijacked!

no i didnt see the movie but i did get to see all of the rubble and how long it took to have it all cleaned up. it was sad and a tragity and i wish it didnt happen.

did you know the cubans actualy tried to help us, and they was told to turn back or else? and most of the heros who helped rescue the people tracked had horrible upper respotory problems from the dust and debris, and never recieved any medical attention, and some of them was smart and went to cuba, where they was greated with basicly open arms and was treated by experts and recieved all medical attention for free.

I have seen and own this movie as well as have a copy of a draft of the original script. It was an absolute tragedy and I think it's the one film that Hollywood did a great job trying to keep it as realistic and accurate as possible. I have also seen United 93 and again very well done.

And Ashley, I have heard this as well and I am assuming that you have seen Michael Moore's movie, Sicko, as well?