Conversion status page

With the upcoming Husky Owners downtime tomorrow evening it's understandable you might feel some withdrawal symptoms. To make your mind a bit at ease I created a little live status page where you can follow the progress of the conversion as it happens. You'll be able to see the completed tasks, the ones that still need to be done and any noticeable status updates.

http://status.husky-owners.com/

Even when the forum goes offline, you'll still able to reach this. This page is LIVE, you can simply leave this page open as everything gets updated as it happens. Hope this will make the downtime a bit better for you all :)

EDIT BY MARC:- CONVERSION TIME 23:00 GMT 4th may

I will be updating each section on the left of that page as I get to them in the process. Will also be adding narrative on the right so that you know when Im kicking the computer LMAO

Big thankyou to Jos on this who has put this together in just a couple of days since me just mentioning it in passing LOL ..

This is great!!!!

Shame we can 't have a live cam on Marc as he's doing the conversion :lolman:

No can do .... Family forum and due to personal experience I know my language will not be suitable during conversions LOL

No can do .... Family forum and due to personal experience I know my language will not be suitable during conversions LOL

Don't worry. By just looking at your avatar I think we all got the general idea anyway :D

(it even has the cigar right :whistling:)

Don't worry. By just looking at your avatar I think we all got the general idea anyway :D

(it even has the cigar right :whistling:)

LOL .......... yeah that'll be me tomorrow night