Freecycle????

Lucy

I've had a look on there once or twice but never bought or sold through the site, I tend to use preloved

Ah no, that is the good thing about Freecycle, 'tis all FREE :D. S far we have got an electric cooker for next door, our kitchen units, a chair for our daughter, steamer for next door and a couple of slabs for the front. We've also given alot of stuff as well. Now I know that someone on here (can't remember who) has got a couple of cars from it :eek: ...

I've been using Freecycle for a couple of years now and had a lot of great stuff e.g. chest freezer, a sofa that was just 6 months old , dog beds and bricks to make "the great wall of colwall" to try and stop the monsters escaping lol

Often stuff has gone very quickly but you can post asking for things that you need :)

Ange x

I've been on for ages and given away loads. I've had a breadmaker, dog crates, two toy horses (sold them in the shelter's charity shop), a big gazebo (gave to Freshfield's Animal Rescue). I get dozens of emails every day or two though. There's a limit on the amount of wanted ads (otherwise you get told off like I did!), you have to offer stuff before you can place a wanted.