Marilyn and Lita

we have 2 beardies, a female (Clarice) who is about 4 now & a small male (Tripod) who is around 18 months. He's called Tripod because he was born with 3 feet, he has no back right foot, therefore, Tripod :rolleyes:

Awww! though i do have to say i read the name clarice out loud in a hannibal lector voice lol. awwwwwwwwww! mine are about 2 and a half months old ( nearly ). Do yours stay in the same vivarium or are they in seperate ones? I'm a fan on a facebook page called Berkshire Reptile rescue, and theres a beardy looking for a home at the moment with only 3 feet, he's adorable, and some girl commented saying he was disgusting.. i was furious! who do people think they are :(

Awwww, they're lovely aren't they :). have you ever had any other types of lizards?

no we just had him, he is still alive and kicking but tonys friend took him when we moved because he is getting old and was struggling getting his food (think he was going blind) and he bit the kids a few times thinking they were food. We were then scared to handle him so he went to a more experienced owner x

no we just had him, he is still alive and kicking but tonys friend took him when we moved because he is getting old and was struggling getting his food (think he was going blind) and he bit the kids a few times thinking they were food. We were then scared to handle him so he went to a more experienced owner x

awww no that's a shame :( but at least he's gone to a loving home :) x

awww no that's a shame :( but at least he's gone to a loving home :) x

Yeah we just couldnt give him what he was used too. The kids were getting scared to touch him and he wasnt intentionally biting he just couldnt tell the difference between fingers and food. He is in a really loving home that handle him everyday, bites or not lol

Yeah we just couldnt give him what he was used too. The kids were getting scared to touch him and he wasnt intentionally biting he just couldnt tell the difference between fingers and food. He is in a really loving home that handle him everyday, bites or not lol

It's really strange, Mine have bit me accidently about 3 times now, when i have been hand feeding them worms and they have accidently missed, which is rare for them. and i could barely feel a thing. it's strange, but i knew somebody else who said her beardy used to attack her!! i was so confused as i've never heard of a beardy doing that.. but bless your kids :( it must have scared them, my little brother was scared of them at first.. aww bless Spike, it's a shame he started to go blind.. but at least, like you said, he has a loving home :D. xx