Flea and Tick Repeller

Shirl

Don't know about the hearing loss issue, but for fleas, they are pretty much useless.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the same gimmick i've seen on TV infomercials for those electronic pest control devices you plug into your wall outlets.

I have never heard of a flea/tick collar being of much use. They are partially effective, but only for a short period.

This collar is different than a normal flea collar, but it sure looks like a scam to me.

They actually havent released those here in the U.S. And according to what i read, they are new to the UK.

Seriously. Go with the chemicals. LOL they work. Advantix is the best. Does fleas, ticks, and mosquitos! I know i sound like an infomercial now...

But i used to work at a vet. For 4 years. They arent just telling you that collars arent very effective to make more money. Its true.