Man eats dog

Sarah

I had a friend in the Navy go overseas and went to an outdoor market. They had some puppies in a pen and she picked one out and the vendor said I will be right back after preparing the dog. They were getting ready to leave because it was taking to long and the vendor came out with a bag and handed to her. She asked what is this and the vendor said the puppy. They had killed and butchered it which is what they do in that country!!

Maybe this guy needs to visit some cannibals....

I dont know, after grey had eaten my bacon joint the other day:mad: i looked at him with mustard in my hand bread knife in the other and a rumbling tummy and thought "you wait you little Bastard!"............. but i stuck to just plain bread and butter, i just could not be arsed skinning the little git....lol:D

lol @ Tony!!

I agree with what's been said, I know different countries & cultures don't think twice about eating certain animals, (even frogs legs & snails is a no-no for me & everyone knows those 'delicacies'!) but how anyone can eat an animal they have looked after as a pet I find hard to understand. I know there are farmers who kill pigs, lambs, etc that they have raised but they are not looked at as pets, they are raised with a purpose in mind (awwwwww!) but surely your pet dog is a different matter!!