RAW Feeders!

Yeah the moisture is high but if you add to the kibble it makes a good meal. Its deff convenience on our part but they do like it and its helped Alaska gain some weight, but i agree fresh raw is always best!

Can't do kibble in this house...

the same company make the free flow mince its still frozen , but in a bag and looks like normal mince lol

Hmmm, wonder if the kids will know the difference?:evilgrin02::evilgrin02::evilgrin02:

Prize choice is fine :)

Only reason we don't use it is because cost-wise, feeding 14 Sibes, it would up our feed bill a fair bit (We order about 150kg a month) Even the discount they offer if you register as a 'breeder' (and I hate that! we may have 14 dogs, but 9 are neutered and we have only ever bred 3 litters: 15 pups) can't make it compete with landywoods for us.

Unfortunately, we can't get it over here either, well not in any decent quantity for a good price.

Apparently cos of foot and mouth a few years ago, they stopped exporting from mainland UK into northern Ireland, so then people were going elsewhere for their food, so when the restrictions were lifted, the shops just didn't bother with it. I used to get the free flow mince and the blocks sometimes when we lived in the UK.