Puppy farming

Starcody

having never looked on the internet before for a Husky (our 2 were from a breeder recommended) we were shocked at the number for sale. Its very sad. My mum couldn't bear to look anymore as they were all be sold for various excuses, new job, new baby blah blah blah. Anyway.. as I have been looking regularly on pets 4 homes.. one in particular has been on their week in week out for the past 6 months in Wisbech Cambs.. different litters every couple of weeks or so.. So I suspected puppy farming. We live in Notts and next week are having a 26 week old from a young couple locally who adore him and feel bad for leaving him home alone all day. After chatting to the current owner.. he mentionned going to Wisbech, said it was an awful place.. seller kept phoning every 10 mins to check they were still going.. then when they were there, he said they had a weird lab type room with instruments etc.. (i'm sure these pups/and parents never see a vet) when asked to see the parent the seller told her husband to go and get them from cage number so and so 7th on the left!! its disgusting. Anyway she was trying to get them to take a puppy there and then.. said she could microchip them.. got certificate and showed them.. how awful for theses Sibes, its stomach churning.. Obvioudsly he didn't have one and she then emailed him a few days later offering them for 450 instead of 650 to secure good homes!.. Last week I tried to find the RSPCA nearest which is Peterborough and Kings Lynn phoned but one line dead one no answer.. Anyone been through the procedure and repoerted someone??? thanks Julie