Maya :S

yes, Mark, huskies will get into ANYTHING they shouldn't! You need eyes in the back of your head!! Saying that, my German Shepherd once got under the sink & ate my brillo pads & bin liners, & no, his poo did NOT come out ready bagged up!! You have to be SO careful with the little furballs!!

Awww lol my boys have a thing for tea bags as well for some reason - they just like to rip them and throw the tea leaves about lol

Even if she doesn't digest it - it should work it's way through - just keep your eye on her stools for a few days :)

i have a little rebel that used to eat anythinb and everything.....usually things work their way through to system, but sometimes they do get stuck........my girl had to have an op after shredding a towel and eating some if it..........but hopefully u wont have this problem and it will just come out the ither end.....keep a close eye on her for the next four days......make sure she drinks well, if shes staining to pooanf or vomiting fluid get her tl the vets......she might just sick it all back up in the next 24 hours.....my girl has done that many a time......luckily she's grown out of trying to eat everything she see's!

The little things aren't usually a huge problem, they'll just come out one way or another ;). The funniest one we had was when the dogs got hold of a box of Xmas decorations. For a couple of days the garden was strewn with sparkly Xmas Pooh - very attractive.:D

Towels, socks etc are more dangerous. One of our boys (who was staying with friends in Ireland while they tried to make him up to Irish Champion) actually died after eating a towel in a grooming parlour. The idiot groomer didn't tell our friends what had happened, and by the time he was really ill as a result, it was too late even for surgery to save him.

Mick

Micha was never a problem with the bin but my beagle Daisy is a TERROR. We have one of the bins that you open by putting your foot on the peddle, she knows how to open it and I was constantly catching her with her head stuck in the bin scoffing as much food as she could before I caught her!

We've now put the bin in the cupboard under the kitchen sink ;) The evil beagle doesn't know how to open cupboard doors, hehe.

my house is baby proofed for my 2 yr old son. So my Sibe cant really get into much.

The trash is under the counter with a baby lock on it. and when i leave the house, i put a baby gate up to keep her out of the bedrooms and bathroom. i only have to put one up to the hallway entrance and all the rooms are then blocked off. I'm sure she could jump it if she really wanted to, but i put it up higher but not so high she can crawl under it.

prevention is the best medicine. i just make sure things arent within her reach and dont temp her while i'm gone. or really, eeven when i'm home.

baby proofing tools work awsome as Sibe proofing tools. they're cheap, easy to instal, and really... they arent a big pain once you're used to having them on everything. I go to other people's homes and my fingers are always looking for the baby locks to undo, even though they're not there.

Grey is such a terror for the bin and will eat anything!!! he LOVES a good old smelly poo nappy :bootyshake: .......YUK!!! so I have to keep my eye on him. The other day he came running out of the kitchen with the bin lid around his neck LOL :rolleyes::) but he is such a sucker for drinking the toilet water... now thats enough about Tony lets talk about Grey LOL he he ha ha :D (only joking)