Dark spots on skin on my Chihuahuas

Aside from my Husky that I got on Saturday, I have 3 chihuahuas and 2 of them have this odd coloring on their skin. It hasn't been that cold, but it began to be really cold on Sunday. I noticed these spots near their ears on Monday. It got me even more worried, knowing that both of them had it. What could it possibly be? Maybe their fear of my Husky (which I'm working to get them along) made them have this weird reaction? I bathed them to try to see if it was dirt- no luck.

Any answers would be appreciated.

post-6733-13586014421866_thumb.jpg

Aside from my Husky that I got on Saturday, I have 3 chihuahuas and 2 of them have this odd coloring on their skin. It hasn't been that cold, but it began to be really cold on Sunday. I noticed these spots near their ears on Monday. It got me even more worried, knowing that both of them had it. What could it possibly be? Maybe their fear of my Husky (which I'm working to get them along) made them have this weird reaction? I bathed them to try to see if it was dirt- no luck.

Any answers would be appreciated.

sorry ..not seen that be fore x

It doesn't bother them at all. Only my two short haired chihuahuas have it. My youngest is approx. 2 years old and the other is maybe 3 1/2.

In chihuahua's they will grow faster then their skin and it has to catch up so they will end up with these spot sometimes if its not bugging them thats probably what it is my moms is around 2 as well