what are your Huskies like? :)

Luna

ooh meant to say i heard Luna howl for the first time the other day (at next door neighbours in the garage, lol) !

Leala howls now and then (ok, during sex mainly - between me & Ste, thought i should clairfy that!!!!!!!!!!) But it's nothing like Luna's howl which is quite eerie...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maddie:

-loves to lick. Instead of wet willies, we call them moist Maddie's. This is her preferable way of waking me up at 4:30 am to go outside

-is submissive to just about everything, but not fearful. The cat backs her off of food.

-She loves children and all people (ears back, rolls over, looks really cute)

-likes to swim after ducks (I didn't know sibes were part labs)

-is a thief.....if she can steal something (sunglasses, napkin, food) she will, and demolish it if unchecked, but when I catch her and say no, she quickly responds

- she is actually pretty good off leash, she may run a mile ahead (we live on 4 million acres of undeveloped public lands), but comes back when called

-LOVES to dig after rodents and lizards

-is good at catching lizards and she caught a bird in our yard a couple of weeks ago.

-loves to talk, we have daily howling conversations

- loves to cuddle, on the couch laying on my legs or feet or lap

- likes to help me garden by un-planting things I have just planted

-absolutely loves Mugs and is very sad if she is left behind for some reason

-is very sensitive and smart