WANTED sledge topper 'boxes'

Ok so for our wedding breakfast we are having a husky theme and for our favours I thought it would be cool to have the "sweeties" in little mini husky sleds

I can't find anything as yet.

Just wanted to ask you all if you can let me know if you find anything like that or know of any websites that sell unique favour boxes and things that would be great.

Thanks xxxx

What kind of thing do you want it made of? Are you wanting just a sled or huskies attached? How many are you going to need and when for? I ask as I enjoy modelling with fimo and would happily have a go for you but, obviously, I do have a job lol, so wouldn't be able to make massive amounts. But fimo is more....erm....cartoon than fine art!

Example...this is a bit rough around the edges as its just a prototype for the head mainly but i'm doing the cake toppers for my friend this year and this is the bride.

[ATTACH]33875[/ATTACH]

post-3670-135860107627_thumb.png

What kind of thing do you want it made of? Are you wanting just a sled or huskies attached? How many are you going to need and when for? I ask as I enjoy modelling with fimo and would happily have a go for you but, obviously, I do have a job lol, so wouldn't be able to make massive amounts. But fimo is more....erm....cartoon than fine art!

Example...this is a bit rough around the edges as its just a prototype for the head mainly but i'm doing the cake toppers for my friend this year and this is the bride.

[ATTACH]33875[/ATTACH]

If your interested I need about 100!! Before sept 22nd really as married on 23rd.

If they could a harnessed husky with them too that would be excellant :)

If you are up for the challenge just send me a pm with all the info you need and cost and I will sort it out for you :)

If your interested I need about 100!! Before sept 22nd really as married on 23rd.

If they could a harnessed husky with them too that would be excellant :)

If you are up for the challenge just send me a pm with all the info you need and cost and I will sort it out for you :)

I'll have a go at doing a mock up at the weekend and post it to you if you pm me your address. I'll have to get cracking for 100 lol! How big do you need them to be?

I'll have a go at doing a mock up at the weekend and post it to you if you pm me your address. I'll have to get cracking for 100 lol! How big do you need them to be?

They don't need to be very big just big enough to have a couple of chocolates put in the sledge, chocs will probs total to the size of 1 and a half Ferrero rochet chocs

Will send you my address in sec x

Thankyou :)

Tapatalk isn't letting me send you a pm at the moment so will send address tomorrow when on computer at work x

Okay, heres some pics. I have a couple ideas to reduce cost....dont know what you'll think but i'll send in a pm (if I can on phone?! Not sure!).

I have put against a 10p piece so you can see size. The flecks are glitter but because of the light, some look shiny, others look like dirt. I would use ribbon if you wanted harness and lines adding. Like I said, fimo is more cartoon than fine art...but I like it! They can be varnished (i always prefer matt but can get varnish if you wanted). If you want a closer look, i'll send it in the post but of course, dont feel obliged! If you decide against thats fine (just consider it a random gift from a sort of stranger :-D ).

Let me know, I promise I wont be at all offended.

[ATTACH]34224[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34225[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34226[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34227[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]34228[/ATTACH]

post-3670-13586011525427_thumb.png

post-3670-13586011526229_thumb.png

post-3670-1358601152718_thumb.png

post-3670-13586011527895_thumb.png

post-3670-13586011528675_thumb.png