car mats etc

Definitely spare bulbs, including number plate bulbs as you could get stopped by the police it they are not working, which as a young driver you are more likely to be than an older one and you could end up with penalty points on your license. Make sure you have, or your Dad has, things like screen washer fluid and spare engine oil. You should check these regularly including your car tyre pressure including the spare. I also have a doggie first aid kit in the car as well.

If your Dad is a member of the AA or RAC or Greenflag you may find that you can be added to this for a very small annual fee. My son is on my AA membership as he lives at the same address and he has had to call the AA out and be towed twice in the last 12 months.

If your Dad is a member of the AA or RAC or Greenflag you may find that you can be added to this for a very small annual fee. My son is on my AA membership as he lives at the same address and he has had to call the AA out and be towed twice in the last 12 months.

thnx ill ask lol