why oh why do i watch the millies?

loops

i salute all these guys and gals... they are doing a job that so many people wouldnt have the guts to do..

. they are laying down their lives to give us what we hold dear..

freedom !!!

the same freedom that so many people in this country enjoy the benefit of but then slander our brave troops ..

Such a shame the government don't treat them with the respect they deserve and have earned.

i cant agree more... go off defend your country . if you get wounded.. its hard luck we wont do anything to help you.its your own fault....thats what it seems like.

bit like the Gurka's that are stationed in my town... they have laid there lives on the line for this country for so many years... but yet can they get citizenship for there family to stay....noooooo !!! but yet come here commit a crime and all your family can join you co's it would breach your human rights if they didn't... this country and its laws and politics is so F .... UP !! and needs sorting..we need to look after our own and especially all those willing to lay there life on the line for our queen and country !!!

these guys need after care.. even if not physically injured.... you cant train some one to kill... throw them back into society and expect them to not have some mental scars.. and they need help back into mainstream...

cut the politicians oversized wages and expense claims .. make them live and earn like the rest of us and use the money to support our troops and give them the correct equipment to do the job they have been sent to do.