6 month male weighs?

Diesel has had food trouble since i got him meaning i havent been able to find food he doesnt get an upset tummy on. He's 99% better now.

Anyway this isnt a food question, he went to the vets last last tuesday for a puppy checkup and i got him weighed, he apparently weighs 10.8kg which is 23.8lbs

For a 6month old male sibe is that ok? or does he really NEED to put weight on?

Did anyone elses weigh anything like this at 6months?

not sure on male weights but diva is is roughly 18.5kgs but then shes a big girl from big parents also trys to eat everything in sight lol but as long as the vet is happy with i wouldnt worry about it he may just pile aload on when hes a bit older or he may just be a light husky xx

• 2 weeks later...

My Leila is 23 weeks now. She is 15 kg now.(not fat)

Of course,everydoggrowsdifferentlybut I thinktheweightof yourdogisa little toosmall.

Well he has put weight on since i last mesured him but im yet to get him weighed again. But like you said every dog grows differently so im not particularly worried at this time

Kiska was 10kg by 3 months old and at 6 months old she was 20kg. She's not a very big dog and now she's out of her leggy stage she's settled on about 24-25kg. For 6 months, and being a male, I'd say D really does need to start getting some weight on. That's great that his tummy's started getting better, hopefully this means he'll bulk out a bit and do some more growing :)

Kiska was 10kg by 3 months old and at 6 months old she was 20kg. She's not a very big dog and now she's out of her leggy stage she's settled on about 24-25kg. For 6 months, and being a male, I'd say D really does need to start getting some weight on. That's great that his tummy's started getting better, hopefully this means he'll bulk out a bit and do some more growing :)

Exactly. In an ideal world i would've sorted his tummy out ages ago, would've put weight on and i wouldnt have been worried about it. But with his tummy issues going on for SO long he has missed out on alot of growing. But now its sorted he should put weight on :)