Chuck Norris for WoW

Michelle Melsom

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see he's finally embraced the Chuck Norris facts in order to cash in on the infamy... In 2007 he actually filed a lawsuit against the author of the website and The Truth About Chuck Norris book. In fact, I think he caught on to my sneering derision of his lack of a sense of humour, because last summer I went outside only to see a giant dent in the side of our truck and a warning:

It's a daily reminder that I am only here because Chuck Norris allows me to live.

post-5937-13586002418451_thumb.jpg

When people go to bed they check under it for the bogey man.

When the bogey man goes to bed he looks under it for Chuck!

But...

When Chuck goes to bed he checks under it for me...

Hang on...

That just sounds kinda wrong...I'm not normally found hiding in men's bedrooms, honest!!!!!

I started back in 05 or 06 I took a 3 year hiatus just after WoTLK for personal reasons, then I discovered my account was hacked and deleted :banghead: I had the best night elf warrior. but now I'm playing on my brothers account...woohoo free WoW lol! I have to say the changes are...some i like some i don't like lol

I started back in 05 or 06 I took a 3 year hiatus just after WoTLK for personal reasons, then I discovered my account was hacked and deleted :banghead: I had the best night elf warrior. but now I'm playing on my brothers account...woohoo free WoW lol! I have to say the changes are...some i like some i don't like lol

You can blame that new developer ghostcrawler for that he took over in the middle of wrath pretty much and ever since then the games sucked they have lost alot of subscribers becasue of it too -.- You know u can probably get your account back and your character happens all the time when people get hacked having characters and stuff restored

I tried emailing them, but it was way to much effort. chances are whoever hacked it, gt the account banned, and even if i do get my account back they may not take the ban off, it happened to a friend of mine who was stuck with a ban even after they proved it wasn't them...but in the mean time I like playing WoW for free and my current character is 58 atm anyway and liking it alot more than my warrior :) I've never heard of ghostcrawler what changes exactly did he make? and I don't understand the whole glyph thing!

about time they got Chuck to do it! :D

I love this story, abit long but worth the read! :P

If someone were to ask you who the last person anyone should ever dare to mug is, what name would be your answer? This lister is betting on 80% or better of respondents answering, “Chuck Norris.â€Â

Amazingly, astoundingly, two idiots managed to try just that. It happened in 1994. Norris mentions this whole thing in his autobiography, “Against All Odds.†And, by his testimony, this is what happened. Honest to God, it really happened.

In 1994, right at the beginning of his run as Walker, Texas Ranger, Norris was, and still is, living in Dallas, Texas, where the show was filmed. One day he was walking down the street by himself, no entourage, no fans following him, no bodyguards, not even his wife. He turned a commercial block in the downtown skyscraper area and saw two men a little bigger than he coming straight for him from the other end of the block.

They were staring right at him, and he figured they wanted autographs, which he enjoys signing. So he walked up to them and stopped with a smile, whereupon they stood in front of him, whipped out a couple of large pocketknives, and one of them demanded, “Give me your wallet, Chuck! Give it here!â€Â

Norris actually opened his mouth wide and then asked, “Are you insane!?â€Â

“No! We know who you are! And we know you got a lot of money! Now give it up, or you’re dead!â€Â

Now before we go further, let us just go over a few of the particulars. All jokes aside, Chuck Norris truly does have the following black belts: 1st degree in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, 8th Degree Grandmaster in Tae Kwon Do, 9th degree in Jeet Kune Do under Bruce Lee and Lee’s best student, Dan Inosanto, 10th degree in Shito Ryu Karate, 10th degree in Tang Soo Do, 11th degree in Chun Kuk Do.

Granted, the last art is his own concoction, a hybrid of all the best moves he has learned over the years, all blended for both self-defense and competition, and you are only allowed a 10th degree or better in anything when you found your own dojo. But suffice to say, the muggers didn’t even use guns. From a hundred feet away. They used knives within arm’s reach. What happened next was rather anti-climactic.

The police arrived about 4 minutes later, 3 officers in two cars, and were greeted by the scene of two men with SEVERELY broken arms (the bones had gone through the skin) sitting on the curb, two bloody knives in the gutter, and Chuck Norris, the Almighty Himself, leaning against the wall, wearing his beard, jeans, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat….he shrugged at them. The police started laughing so hard that they bent over, holding their sides, unable to put the handcuffs on the muggers. One of them managed to ask, “Did you not know who he was?!â€Â

One of them said, “Yeah, we knew who he was! We figured all that crap on TV was fake!â€Â

I tried emailing them, but it was way to much effort. chances are whoever hacked it, gt the account banned, and even if i do get my account back they may not take the ban off, it happened to a friend of mine who was stuck with a ban even after they proved it wasn't them...but in the mean time I like playing WoW for free and my current character is 58 atm anyway and liking it alot more than my warrior :) I've never heard of ghostcrawler what changes exactly did he make? and I don't understand the whole glyph thing!

ghostcrawler pretty much made the game faceroll :P made stupid changes to make classes "balanced" when they are nowhere near it. Glyphs took me a while to get just like added cooldowns or other things depends what class u play

ah ok, I doubt anyone could ever balance out the classes, thats just stupid and impossible imo. I really do miss the days when level 60 was the highest you could go, it will be interesting to see what more changes will be in the pandarian expansion or whatever that is called, when that comes out

ah ok, I doubt anyone could ever balance out the classes, thats just stupid and impossible imo. I really do miss the days when level 60 was the highest you could go, it will be interesting to see what more changes will be in the pandarian expansion or whatever that is called, when that comes out

Mists of Pandaria ooOOOOoOOooo lol when they try to balance classes nothing happens >.> rogues are still OP and so are dk's I dont even know how to play mine and I do great dps :P I miss everything before the middle of wrath :/ when u could be proud of the gear you had becasue you worked hard for it :P Now you can spend 6 hours playing and have a full teir set from doing random heroics -.-

I've never done a heroic, I never even got the chance to do a 40 man raid when they where still around! I don't even know what the BG's are like anymore. I'm guessing I'm doing good dps cause I don't even know what good dps is anymore lol! im so out of tune, all I've been doing is questing, surprisingly quick too, which is apparently the guild trait, leveling quicker. do people still obsess over the whole bg's 10-19 twinks? I'll have to try some pvp soon just to see if I'm still crap at it :P

I've never done a heroic, I never even got the chance to do a 40 man raid when they where still around! I don't even know what the BG's are like anymore. I'm guessing I'm doing good dps cause I don't even know what good dps is anymore lol! im so out of tune, all I've been doing is questing, surprisingly quick too, which is apparently the guild trait, leveling quicker. do people still obsess over the whole bg's 10-19 twinks? I'll have to try some pvp soon just to see if I'm still crap at it :P

Yeah everytime an expansion comes out you get to level faster and then u can get heirloom items that give you like 10% experience and theres the wow anniversary item thats 7% + experience right now on top of your guild stuff :P its crazy fast leveling now. There are still twinks but you dont gear them up with good blues anymore you get heirloom items and stuff -.- Ive been doing heroics and raiding its so much fun :D

I got the wow anniversary icon, i like to use it too :D. haven't heard of the heirlooms before, I'll have to look into that, I have so much stuff to catch up on, and I really do like the whole leveling quicker thing, makes my goal seem achievable lol! I'll do heroics and raiding soon enough hopefully, if i can get into a group that is!

I got the wow anniversary icon, i like to use it too :D. haven't heard of the heirlooms before, I'll have to look into that, I have so much stuff to catch up on, and I really do like the whole leveling quicker thing, makes my goal seem achievable lol! I'll do heroics and raiding soon enough hopefully, if i can get into a group that is!

Heirlooms are the BOA stuff u buy them with justice and valor poiunts from heroics and raids if you dont have a hige level you cant get them :( if ur a healer or a tank groups are easy to get :P

ah OK I get ya, I have a dps drood lol, meow, I can always re spec to be tank or healer or is there something new that means I can be more than one spec? that secondry talent thing in the talent tree thingy? or am i just bonkers? can't wait to do raids and heroics, btw what realm are you on? u horde or alliance?

ah OK I get ya, I have a dps drood lol, meow, I can always re spec to be tank or healer or is there something new that means I can be more than one spec? that secondry talent thing in the talent tree thingy? or am i just bonkers? can't wait to do raids and heroics, btw what realm are you on? u horde or alliance?

You can have 2 specs that u can switch between :D I am Horde and Im on Illidan :P your in australia right? I think you have different servers from me :/