Feeling left out..

Just thought I'd introduce my other puppies Bella and Tank!! :) They are no longer with me as when we all left home I let my family member take them so they wouldn't be alone.. :)

Poor Bella didn't know what to do when meeting the huskies, they were all so big and fluffy and full of energy.. and she's just a fat lazy Bulldog!! :):) post-1569-0-71123100-1367178994_thumb.jp

post-6196-13586001743315_thumb.jpg

post-6196-13586001743733_thumb.jpg

post-6196-13586001744196_thumb.jpg

post-6196-13586001744825_thumb.jpg

post-6196-13586001745279_thumb.jpg

post-6196-13586001745745_thumb.jpg

So cute. I :heartbeat: Bella! I've always thought bulldogs are so cute. I've always wanted one but heard they are very, very suborn. Is Bella and if so do you think bulldogs are more, less, or equally as suborn as huskies?

They are just adorable in every way :) They are stubborn yes, but no where near as bad as Huskies! They take a whiile to train anything interesting, they get the basics straight away (toilet training, no bite, sit...) but anything like paw, roll over. ect. They don't understand untill about 6 months as they are a little bit stupid :) They are very protective over children and petite people, so loving, you get the same greeting from a Bully as you do a Huskies when you walk through the front door (little happy wiggle thing) :) Overall amazing dogs to have! I cannot fault mine.. If I could of afforded another one I would of got a Bully instead of Sheldon, I mean I glad I didn't have enough spare as I love Sheldon to death and all.. But I was raised with Bulldogs and they'll always be my fave breed :):)

They are just adorable in every way :) They are stubborn yes, but no where near as bad as Huskies! They take a whiile to train anything interesting, they get the basics straight away (toilet training, no bite, sit...) but anything like paw, roll over. ect. They don't understand untill about 6 months as they are a little bit stupid :) They are very protective over children and petite people, so loving, you get the same greeting from a Bully as you do a Huskies when you walk through the front door (little happy wiggle thing) :) Overall amazing dogs to have! I cannot fault mine.. If I could of afforded another one I would of got a Bully instead of Sheldon, I mean I glad I didn't have enough spare as I love Sheldon to death and all.. But I was raised with Bulldogs and they'll always be my fave breed :):)

I love bully breeds and well I own Koopa my pit bull :P My boyfriend and I have always admired bulldogs but have never gotten one. Perhaps one day in the distant future we will give one a home. I've had some suborn breeds/dog in the past but always thought bulldogs were "uber" suborn haha. If I ever decide to get one in the future I'll spend lots of time researching the breed as I only know a little about them. Gotta love their wrinkles and faces!

I love bully breeds and well I own Koopa my pit bull :P My boyfriend and I have always admired bulldogs but have never gotten one. Perhaps one day in the distant future we will give one a home. I've had some suborn breeds/dog in the past but always thought bulldogs were "uber" suborn haha. If I ever decide to get one in the future I'll spend lots of time researching the breed as I only know a little about them. Gotta love their wrinkles and faces!

I can only imagine they'd be easier than a Pit bull, but I've never owned one just heard the stories :) No they really aren't all that stubborn, only when it comes to bath time (that's hard work) But honestly, they are lovely, amazing dogs :) And the wrinkles! So ugly they are cute :):) Well worth the money!

I can only imagine they'd be easier than a Pit bull, but I've never owned one just heard the stories :) No they really aren't all that stubborn, only when it comes to bath time (that's hard work) But honestly, they are lovely, amazing dogs :) And the wrinkles! So ugly they are cute :):) Well worth the money!

As far as pit bulls go I've owned/fostered a total of 4 and honestly they have been the easiest dogs I've ever trained. Pit bulls are a very people oriented breed and have a very strong desire to please their owner. All of the one's I've worked with, with the exception of one, have been the easiest dogs to house train. I've raised 2 from puppies and they were trained within a week or so. They still had accidents being puppies but they knew to go outside and often had the accidents by the door. They also tend to learn commands and tricks easily too. Koopa knows sit, down, paw, other paw, touch (his up trick where he jumps up to touch my hand then sits back down). He could learn tons more if i would just take the time to teach him. And really he learned all those within a few weeks of living with me and I've had him since he was 7 weeks old.

I've owned a Boston Terrier and now a Pekingese and they have been far more suborn than the pit bulls I've had and even more so than Kuma my husky LOL!

As far as pit bulls go I've owned/fostered a total of 4 and honestly they have been the easiest dogs I've ever trained. Pit bulls are a very people oriented breed and have a very strong desire to please their owner. I've raised 2 from puppies and they were trained within a week or so. They still had accidents being puppies but they knew to go outside and often had the accidents by the door. They also tend to learn commands and tricks easily too. Koopa knows sit, down, paw, other paw, touch (his up trick where he jumps up to touch my hand then sits back down). I've had him since he was 7 weeks old.

I've owned a Boston Terrier and now a Pekingese and they have been far more suborn than the pit bulls I've had and even more so than Kuma my husky LOL!

Sounds like my kind of dog :) I was never allowed to own a Pit because my mum and sister thought they were the most vile, evil dogs you could ever imagine (idiots) I tried telling them that you can make any dog that way by mistreating then but no.. To start with even a Bulldog was out of the question! But after meeting our friends dog Tank^^ we all fell in love.. Then a few months later, I had to take in Tank because our friend had a baby and couldn't stand the thought of a re-homing centre!

And we couldn't just have one.. Along came bella :):)

Talk about wrinkles!!>>>

post-3916-0-78151300-1367184816_thumb.jp

post-6196-1358600183162_thumb.jpg

post-6196-13586001832011_thumb.jpg

Sounds like my kind of dog :) I was never allowed to own a Pit because my mum and sister thought they were the most vile, evil dogs you could ever imagine (idiots) I tried telling them that you can make any dog that way by mistreating then but no.. To start with even a Bulldog was out of the question! But after meeting our friends dog Tank^^ we all fell in love.. Then a few months later, I had to take in Tank because our friend had a baby and couldn't stand the thought of a re-homing centre!

And we couldn't just have one.. Along came bella :):)

Talk about wrinkles!!>>>

[ATTACH=full]28865[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]28866[/ATTACH]

Love the wrinkle pics!

I've done a lot of research on pit bulls and am an admin on a positive pit bull site. They really are very misunderstood dogs who have gotten a nasty reputation due to ignorance, fear, myths, media bias, etc. I could talk all day about pit bulls lol but I wont :P I'll just say with responsible educated owners they are wonderful dogs. Not the breed for everyone but then again no single breed is right for every person.

We have had Border Terriers for years before getting our Kody.They too have a very stubborn streak and have the character of ,to quote,a big dog attitude in a small dog body.Hard as nails,love people and are bred to run all day.Perfect for a Husky companion!

That does sound perfect :) We've been thinking about getting Sheldon a new friend in the not so near yet not to distant future :) That may be the perfect breed for him :)