Camp sections

Marc

Hi All,

Had a request from Val to add some way of sorting the camping sections out a little better as it seems to be getting a little difficult to sort through them and see what is what. So in order to make them a little more organised I have done the following.

Sections renamed

First of all I have renamed the sections so you will now find they are a lot more generic. Seems a strange thing to do when we are trying to organise, but keep reading as all will become clear.

Annual Husky Camps 2011/2012 (2 forums) - Only the major annual camps topics are placed in here.

Camping - Other - Any smaller camps can be posted here, along with any other information relating to camping

Prefixes Added

I have added some more prefixes relavant to the sections (just the 2 main ones at the moment) which will allow you to choose which camp event your topic belongs to. This will mean people should be able to find them a lot easier.

Quick Filter Added

I have also added a quick filtering system at the top of the camping forums. This will allow you to click on the relevant prefix of the ones you wish to see and will filter down the forum so that you see only those that you wish to, as per screenshot below

post-7-0-37074100-1366387452_thumb.jpg

post-1-13586000759405_thumb.png