Food

Sarah

smeagle Quote:

Originally Posted by huskylove

im a full time barfer

my dogs dont get any kibble or dog food at all just good old fashioned raw meaty bones fresh friut and veg.

its so much cheaper , keeps them nice and firm and thier coats are amazing.

Yep me too. I would never cook meat to feed as part of their diet, as it is much more nutritional to feed it raw.

I do incorporate offal, yoghurt and tins of sardines into their diet as well as raw meat, bones and vegies.

mine are not great offal lovers but they will eat some

They do love fish though ( not sure i do lol ) and yoghurt.

On another note i find that if i have a rescue or foster that wont eat veggies i blend them and give it as a mush.....they love it then

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine are not great offal lovers but they will eat some

They do love fish though ( not sure i do lol ) and yoghurt.

On another note i find that if i have a rescue or foster that wont eat veggies i blend them and give it as a mush.....they love it then

I am lucky I have two good vegie and fruit eaters!

I find it hard to get them to eat offal on its own but they chow it down when I chop it and mix it in with their BARF mix.

• 2 weeks later...

rocky n skyler are currently on science plan puppy large breed - im about to ween them onto adult food. They do have intermittent shits, they go for a few days fine and then it turns to porridge lol. I need to find the correct balance also - i may try another branded food to see how they react