New World of Warcraft expansion

Yay Mists of Pandaria, Im kind of excited that they finally got pandas into the game like theyve always wanted to. Alot of people are crying like babies about it tho " Pandas dont belong in the game" Um hi...kids its a freeking fantasy game or they say "Oh great they are copying kung fu panda becasue they have no new ideas" Pandas have been part of WoW lore since forever and they were never able to use them as a race before because it would have offended china because they have a HUGE customer base there I guess they have worked it out wince then because they are now :P Not only that there hasnt been a new race that hasnt already existed in the game since The Burning Crusade expansion. Geeze anyways :P

LvI7f25PVM4

What people should be complaining about is the new fail talent trees and the fact that the game has been easy mode since the release of The Wrath of the Lich King expansion >.> It use to take effort and months to get to the highest level...now it takes a week -.-

lol I'm pretty excited for it.. It'll be a nice change with the world not in impending doom state xD Cata made some good changes as far a challenge goes, specially for healers, but it's been watered down already and is back to big heal spam.. zzz. I don't mind a quick leveling process, since they're all just alts now, which is the case with probably most of the players.. I got so tired of horde quests, I made a few alliance characters to freshen it up lol.

Talents did make me sad though.. It was always fun to play around with different specs. I liked getting one every level. Now it's every other level which is bearable.. but with pandas it's going to be every 15 levels?! It was exciting to get something for each level.. Now it'll just be boring til you hit 15s :( Plus, you won't even need to visit trainers anymore to get stuff, you just learn it when you ding. Convenient but dull :\

Also, excited for monks!! Just because monk was my main job in FFXI though xD.. Still going to level one. Dunno if I'll make it a panda or not though.

First, though the friend I have who got me into WoW is not looking forward to the new upgrade...

OMGPANDAMONK! :D Actually can't wait to play this, or least try it out!

I do see why people think they're kidifying WoW though. The pet fight thing sounds like a bunch of anime type things (Pokemon being one) and I don't know about the talents. Coming into WoW with Cata, I actually do like how it is now and I don't want the talents to change - or much of how the gameplay is really - but that's just me.

OMGMONK! :whistling:

Honestly, I think the "Panda" stuff was a way to intro Asian/Martial Art culture/life into the game even if it is part of the lore. Just an opinion though as I do not know much of the lore personally.

Actually, I play mostly Solo stuff, no guilds or anything on my main alt - a Human Hunter - and only do guilds and dungeon's and stuff on my Horde char's that I made to go WoWing with my friend. So when it comes to dungeons and stuff, I'm still a baby at them. Maybe eventually I get into the other aspects of the game - raids, dungeons, guilds, PvP, RP - and know what to do with my alts in the situations. (The last dungeon I ran with people in my hunter I got bitched at because I "wasn't using my pet" right.)

/ramble.

OMGMONK!

I am excited for it :P definitly not the talent trees I dont know whos stupid idea that was (probably ghostcrawler) Ive played WoW since vanilla and I like all of wow before wrath I do like the other expansions but they lost the pride you could have behind having multiple high levels and having teir gear its sad :( I heard u can be a night elf monk but be horde? or something? I kinda think thats kool but not at the same time..The pokemon thing is neat it makes me laugh tho becasue it sounds so terrible lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear God I hope not. If this is true my OH will be complaining to me for forever. :huskyfall:

I don't think that's how it is. The Panda's can be either Horde or Alliance, if your char is a monk it'll still be with whatever faction it's supposed to be, so a Nelf will still be Alliance and a Belf will be Horde. But the Monk Class extends to the other races, too, not just Pandarins (or however it's spelled)

I don't think that's how it is. The Panda's can be either Horde or Alliance, if your char is a monk it'll still be with whatever faction it's supposed to be, so a Nelf will still be Alliance and a Belf will be Horde. But the Monk Class extends to the other races, too, not just Pandarins (or however it's spelled)

Before blizzcon happened we read an article about it saying that they think you could be an alliance race but be horde but only if you were a monk. Its still pretty vauge but FOR SURE we know that as a pandarin you cna be horde or alliance and a monk. I guess we will see but I am excited for the patch on tuesday im getting my amazing mount of awesome

Before blizzcon happened we read an article about it saying that they think you could be an alliance race but be horde but only if you were a monk. Its still pretty vauge but FOR SURE we know that as a pandarin you cna be horde or alliance and a monk. I guess we will see but I am excited for the patch on tuesday im getting my amazing mount of awesome

What realm do you play on ..?

I didn't read anything like that. I read after you do the Pandarin 1-10 starting area you can choose to either be Horde or Ally. So I assume A night elf monk is ally and a belf monk would be horde, I think that is only for the panda burrs :c Well in some other forum. After seeing this thread, I had to go look it up and I am going to get back into the game.

So making my hunter a Panda Bear ^.^

What realm do you play on ..?

I didn't read anything like that. I read after you do the Pandarin 1-10 starting area you can choose to either be Horde or Ally. So I assume A night elf monk is ally and a belf monk would be horde, I think that is only for the panda burrs :c Well in some other forum. After seeing this thread, I had to go look it up and I am going to get back into the game.

So making my hunter a Panda Bear ^.^

Im on Illidan. This other stuff I read was before they even announced that it would be mists of pandaria so there was alot of speculation stuff and ptr files or some junk

Ah, so it comes out Tuesday? I'd been wondering.

Mount of Awesome? Is that for the sign up thingy where you get the charger? I signed up for that, too! Been waiting for it to come cause I want the horsie! :D

Ah, so it comes out Tuesday? I'd been wondering.

Mount of Awesome? Is that for the sign up thingy where you get the charger? I signed up for that, too! Been waiting for it to come cause I want the horsie! :D

Ye the Tyreal charger O_O WOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im excited were supposed to get it on tuesday AND that uh...extra bank from the consortium lookin dudes oh oh and new dungeons and and LFR