Wanted, mushing gear/harnesses etc.

Shadowpup

I'm after some second hand (good condition) lines and x back harnesses. I only need 1 neck line but I need a set of lines for 2 dogs that can be added to to add another 2 dogs. My lot are manmat sizes M,L, XL and XXL if you have any laying around that your not using/too small for yours etc please let me know.

Aya and Yuri look the same size but they measured up diffirently for harnesses. Freya is short (20 ins tall) and Shiloh is tall (28 ins tall). I figure Aya and Yuri would run well together but I have no idea how I'd place Shiloh and Freya. But then they do put malamutes in with sibes in teams so I'm sure I could place them. For now it is for training purposes only. We are hoping to get a few good runs in the new year. Shiloh isn't being worked right now because of weight issues but I am planning on training him anyway.