Tapatalk Alternative - Forumrunner

Marc

Hi Guys,

I know there are a fair few of you that use tapatalk constantly. When I activated it on the forum there was a choice between tapatalk and another called forumrunner. Now since tapatalk is inactive for the time being I have also installed forumrunner which you will be able to find in your app store/marketplace etc.

I will keep both tapatalk and forumrunner up to the latest versions, so if you decide to go for forumrunner dont worry it dont dissapear once tapatalk is working again.

The only thing I have found not to be working on forumrunner on beta3 is the photo uploading, however they do seem to have a much more active development team on there so I am expecting that the upload problem wont be for too long. Other than that everything else works, including items such as conversations, profiles etc which have never really worked properly on tapatalk.

Just loaded it on my Smartphone. Interface is a bit different than Tapatalk, but seems to work great so far.

Wish I could afford it :( That said, hope the Tapatalk people hurry and fix it. Viewing the forum through the actual website takes more of my data plan than I like. :oops:

Aw come on, ya made that sound like its a million pound LOL .. Its £1.69 or $1.99 for the full version. Not much I can do about the price, its not my app.

Aw come on, ya made that sound like its a million pound LOL .. Its £1.69 or $1.99 for the full version. Not much I can do about the price, its not my app.

Oh I know you didn't price it. Lol. And the reality is it is really cheap (think Tapatalk was $2.99), but we're in over our heads more than usual so can't be helped.

Ya know I actually like this more than tapatalk lol

I like it so much, that I now despise Tapatalk.