Howling huskies

Found these today on youtube and they made me LMAO so thought would share with you all for laughs :D

listen to his hooooowwwwwwllllllllllll woooo wooo woo

[ame]

[/ame]

According to the description this boy is howling at the sound of his own bark when we was playing with his playmate

[ame]

[/ame]

and a little bit of husky back chatting for you lol

[ame]

[/ame]

• 1 month later...

Haha, so cute! Dakota sat and watched, trying to figure out where it was coming from, LOL.

Yesterday when I adopted him, they first took him out into the greeting area so I could meet him. After I said I wanted him, I had to sign papers so they put him back in his kennel until the paperwork was done. Poor boy let out the most mournful howl I've ever heard in my life. Hasn't made a peep since he's been home though!

Haha, so cute! Dakota sat and watched, trying to figure out where it was coming from, LOL.

Yesterday when I adopted him, they first took him out into the greeting area so I could meet him. After I said I wanted him, I had to sign papers so they put him back in his kennel until the paperwork was done. Poor boy let out the most mournful howl I've ever heard in my life. Hasn't made a peep since he's been home though!

My 3 will do that sometimes, lol its funny watching them circle the laptop and sniffing it thinking "hmmmmmm that doesnt look or smell like a husky but it sounds lie one" lol will try and get a video sometime :)

awww Gizmo doesnt really howl when you're around but at the camping trip the other weekend he was quite happily chatting away to everyone, lol