poor poor Irish Wolfhound :(

on the way to take the kids to school there is a garden with a huge Irish Wolfhound in. He always barks at everyone who walks past.

He NEVER goes out for walks, hes as big as a pony and never gets walked. Apparently the woman who owns him has empheseyma (sp) and cant walk him. Shes had it since he was younger so I reckon hes used to it.

Everyone down that street complains about him, and his constant barking.

Im convinced hes barking because hes bored and wants to go out.

She doesnt know me from adam so there is no point in me going to ask her if I can take him out as I bet she wouldnt let me.

Poor boy, it makes me so sad. Theres another dog too, a tiny thing. :( poor babies :(

Hi,

For the sake of the irish wolfhound and the owner, please contact either or both of the people listed below with the Irish Wolfhound Rescue Trust in the U.K. I am assuming you are in the U.K. They can work with owners who are no longer able to take care of their hound - in this case the owner being ill. God bless you! - Heather

Chairman

Mrs Jean Malley

Ainsea Cottage, Chapel Lane, Holmeswood, Lancashire L40 1UD

Tel: 01704 - 823532

Mrs Jan Pain,

Plas-Y-Graean, Bethlehem, Llandeilo, Camarthenshire SA19 6YH

Tel: 01550 - 777605