HUsky Rig

Just refurbished!

This is a husky rig which was manufactured around 18 months ago at a cost of over £650. I never quite finished it but have decided to sell it on as I use my scooter with the dogs more often. I have stripped all the parts down, oiled, lubricated, cleaned and rebuilt it. I have also resprayed the frame (I am not a panel beater so expect there to be runs etc in the paint!!)

It is suitable as a training rig or of course just for fun!

Width 44"

Length 72"

Made from tubular steel (overall weight 22kg)

20" quick release wheels all round

Rear disc brakes

Front suspension fork

New quick release wheel bolts (anodised purple)

New brakes levers (anodised purple)

New tyre caps (anodised purple)

New 2 x sludge filled inner tubes (self healing)

New 1 x standard inner tube

I'll also supply a bike carrier which was used on a people carrier but will fit most cars and the rig fits perfectly on to it!

The only thing that I would replace on it now is the handlebars. The chrome is a little pitted and i've used a shim on the headset so they fit.

You are welcome to come and view the rig.

Kelly

Located in Glasgow and looking for £375 ovno

Will get pics up asap

it looks lovely, if it had space for a rig bag and a brushbow i'd have it off you,but i'd only use it for rallies as i train on my bmx usually lol

Like the silver and purple tho, looks great :D

apparently I can't use a tape measure! it's 62" length not 72" lol

Also I've had lots of people ask about a brush bow....if you are seriously interested in this right but need a brushbow contact me and I may be able to get one added adjusting the price slightly to accommodate the cost of me getting one welded on :)