Wanted: Graphics Tablet Pen

Staceybob

This is a long shot but hey!

I've lost the pen for both my Trust and Medion graphics tablets. My trust pen used to work on my medion tablet. They were kind of compatible so I'm hoping that any tablet pen will work on it.

I'm struggling to find any replacement pens for sale, so has anyone got one they don't want any more or know where I could get one that might be compatible for less than £15 as I can get a tablet with a pen for about £20, but dont really want 3 lol.

I've tried Currys/Pc World/Maplins but they only sell them as a whole unit.

Stacey xxx

If you've still got either tablet on warranty then you can ask for a replacement. I don't think you can buy the pens separately :S:

Ive had my large one since I was 14 so I'm going to guess it's not covered lol, my small one I've had since about 2008 but I dont have the receipt D:

I think it's really annoying that they dont just sell the pens.

Stacey xxx

Ebay,

type in the model number of your tablet and see if there are any spares out there.

I have a Wacom Volito2. Both (the pen and tablet) are barely used, turned out I rather use the mouse when working with graphics. If you want I can sell you the tablet with it as well. Otherwise it needs to go in the trash anyway :)

Please do in mind it needs to be shipped as I'm not in England. I have no experience with it yet and what the price for that is so I'll need to take a look at that first.

I have a Wacom Volito2. Both (the pen and tablet) are barely used, turned out I rather use the mouse when working with graphics. If you want I can sell you the tablet with it as well. Otherwise it needs to go in the trash anyway :)

Please do in mind it needs to be shipped as I'm not in England. I have no experience with it yet and what the price for that is so I'll need to take a look at that first.

Okie dokie, how much would you want for it?

Stacey xxx

Nah, I don't need anything for it, just the shipping costs. If have no idea though what the price of that would be, never done it before. I can go to the bookstore (for some reason that's our post office now :confused:), let them weight it and ask them how much if would be. Do you want the pen only or the pen together with the tablet?