Teething help

How long has she not been eating for now? If you aren't already perhaps try soaking her food for a bit to see if she will eat it soft...failing that try and tempt her with some really tasty things like cheese, bits of fresh meat.

Have you examined her teeth, do they look loose, and normal? Is she showing any other signs that it isn't teething, how is her poop, is she behaving in her normal manner?

saskia does this every now and again she goes a few days or even a week and wont eat sod all she as always done it then all of a sudden she starts again think she just a stubben woman maybe lol how long as it been cassi ? give sue or me a ring if you need to its fine thats what we here for :)

if you lost my number pm me i'll send it you back

she ate somthing yesterday but not much the day before that just today she aint touched anything. we tryed all her fav food shes still drinking and she seems her self its just not like her not to eat shes such a pig normally lol Thanks dunc :) just dont want anything to be wrong with her. will see how she goes x

If you are really concerned, you might try steaming some rice and mixing that with some steamed ground beef and some chicken broth.