Teddy is poorly :/

He'd been limping on his front paw for the last sort of, week and a bit and it wasnt getting any better. So we took him to the vets and they couldnt find anything wrong with it. But gave him some anti inflamatory medication anyway. Aaaaaand, its made him reeaally sick. He cant hold anything down. He just keeps throwing everything he eats up, and even smelling food makes him throw up bile. :/

Haha, i know!! He's 4 and shes not even 9weeks old yet!! aha

hmmm, im not sure.. it would be cool but im not sure Teddy could come. He's not always entirely people friendly.. or other dog friendly. He can be funny at times :/

If Qilaq is crate trained by then (which i hope to bloody god she is!!!), then we'll probs definitely come :D

That would be very cool! It's going to be my first husky camp too. I'm not taking Paolo because he is the same, not exactly the cuddliest little guy. He likes being left alone mostly to watch TV on my husband's lap. I'm only gonna bring one husky to camp though and I'm having trouble choosing, think it'll have to be Oisin, he'll behave better. hehehe. By the way, that pink hedgehog in your picture is the exact same one Indie has in the picture in my signature with her age. Does Qilaq mother it too? Indie thinks it's her baby! :D

That would be very cool! It's going to be my first husky camp too. I'm not taking Paolo because he is the same, not exactly the cuddliest little guy. He likes being left alone mostly to watch TV on my husband's lap. I'm only gonna bring one husky to camp though and I'm having trouble choosing, think it'll have to be Oisin, he'll behave better. hehehe. By the way, that pink hedgehog in your picture is the exact same one Indie has in the picture in my signature with her age. Does Qilaq mother it too? Indie thinks it's her baby! :D

erm sorta, she does like it just to gnaw on very gently and lick and just lie with :) Its hard to have her with toys atm because teddy is very possesive. If she has a toy he's fine, but if she leaves it for a second, he'll go get it. And the minute he thinks shes going near him, he'll go for her :/

We're gonna have to try work on it!!