For female mushers - in the woods with no toilet in sight!

Guys don't read any further this ones for girls only.

Damn why didn't I see them when I was Rallying. All the guys used to just pee at one side of the car. Easy for them ,just pull the zip down the race suite and pull down their fireproof long johns. Me a girl used to have to take my suite down wrap it as tight as possible near your legs so you didn't have a accident on it, lower my pull down my long joins and try and squote when your suite is tight around you ankles so you can't part them proper. It was a nightmare. I would do this at least 4 times a day.

So those would have been a God send.

i remember the other year me and another member Lucy went to a rally and there were NO TOILETS at all until we got back to where we were camping and we could use the pub toilets.

We had to run into some woods and stand guard whilst the others that were with us threatened to get the video camera out.

I'd have used that anyday over that experience! laugh.gif

The link won't open for me, but if it's anything like this:

11MePcnGE7L._SS400_.jpg

or

41FzDXL%2BmJL._AA300_PIbundle-1,TopRight,0,0AA300_SH20_.jpg

Well...It's not as gross as you think...we had them when I was deployed, and it was definately preferable to dropping your drawers on the side of some road in Iraq with nothing more than a truck tire to provide shelter from random eyes....if you're going to use one my advise: Practice before you go out in the woods to actually need to use it. Remember it feels wierd to pee standing up if you're a girlie...aaaand PAY ATTENTION TO THE DIRECTION THE WIND IS BLOWING

Guys don't read any further this ones for girls only.

Damn why didn't I see them when I was Rallying. All the guys used to just pee at one side of the car. Easy for them ,just pull the zip down the race suite and pull down their fireproof long johns. Me a girl used to have to take my suite down wrap it as tight as possible near your legs so you didn't have a accident on it, lower my pull down my long joins and try and squote when your suite is tight around you ankles so you can't part them proper. It was a nightmare. I would do this at least 4 times a day.

So those would have been a God send.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A friend of my husband uses it when she goes on 4x4 rallies. She thinks it is the best invention ever, and won't go on a rally without it. I think it is great. I'd rather use that than squat and get bitten by something :blink:

Yeah, this was originally entered by some new zealand woman a while back, as a method of going to the bathroom when sailing actually - she was a bit annoyed at all the guys just being able to pee off the side :P Her invention was called a "shewee" (play on words to sound like Kiwi) and a whole lot of similar devices have sprung up since :D