Great trail

we have been to look @ 1 of the trails suggested to use for running the dogs from the motorcycle guys site & it looks brilliant, nice dirt track with grassy patches too, runs alongside the A14 towards newmarket , its a by -way. Its off the road to swaffham prior, at the end of the road called Heath road, hope to give it a go with the dogs @ the wkend. will let u know how i found it. The trail has trees either side too.

Its 11 miles from where we live sid , just before newmarket so quite a distance from ipswich still. would probably have to meet somewhere near to swaffham but then how would you get the dogs & biks or scooter to the track too we couldn't fit any more in our car . would be great if we could run together there though. Gonna try track @ wkend weather permitting as been quite humid lately & will let u all know how it rides.

we ran the trail (byway) today, it was a good run but a bit hairy @ times as lots ogf rabbits were running across the trail ahead @ times. Kavik did his leave it & on bys on command but did need to say it more than once each time:rolleyes:, he thought it was lunchtime, mishka ran too & seemed to keep up & enjoyed herself too. scratched my hand on a few brambles sticking out so will wear gloves next time, used me bike for 1st run, but will use rig on next run going in opposite direction towards cambs. The byway is about 2-3 miles in length i think , we did 2 miles in 13 minutes as a bit mild.

Dsc_7767.jpg

Dsc_7776.jpg

Dsc_7780.jpg

The trail carries on ahead but we stopped @ this point.

• 3 weeks later...