Possible Sale or Swap EZYDOG Kit

adjam

Hi

Logan currently has an Ezydog Neo Collar (will check size), Ezydog Harness Size L , and an Ezydog Cujo Lead 40" all in green camo.

I now want to get him all of the above but in arctic blue camo instead. Lyn is gonna kill me, but i'd like it to match his x-back harness and the new semi slip and police lead i plan to make him which are all blue, plus i think the arctic blue camo looks much better on a husky.

So i think i first need to find out if i can sell his current kit before thinking about buying new .

All his current kit is in excellent condition and i will post pics if anyone is interested.

The new kit will set me back around £45.00 so if i can get £25.00 for his current kit then i may get away with it. :rolleyes:

Not sure how much postage will be but i'm sure it wont be much , plus i'll be at the Oct Camp so can bring it there if required. (i'll also be bringing a box of other assorted stuff which is no longer required which i will be practically giving away)

Would also be interested in swaping green camo for blue camo .

Please feel free to ask any questions

Adjam

Hi Vikki

thanks for the reply , are you interested in all three items? also do you want me to post some pictures tonight?

And finally are you attending the Oct camp or do you want me to post the items to you?

Adjam

Hi Adjam,

We would be interested in all 3, but I would need you to post it please, as my husband is based in Canada atm (BFPO)

Vikki x